- Lippert Components Electric Stabilizer jacks can be mounted to the rear of an RV fifth-wheel or the front and the rear of an RV travel trailer
- With the provided switch, the jacks lower to the ground to provide extra stabilization for your RV
- Lippert Components Electric Stabilizer jacks are designed to help eliminate rocking and swaying while jacks are extended
- Electric stabilizer jacks save time and energy when setting up and tearing down your campsite
- Patent-pending technology
After a long trip, cranking your manual scissor jacks can be a long and strenuous process. LCI’s Electric Stabilizer Jacks easily retract and extend with a flip of a switch. In just a few minutes, your coach will be stable without you having to break a sweat. Spend less time setting up camp and more time enjoying your vacation. LCI Electric Stabilizer Jacks are an affordable way to upgrade to power leveling and easily bolt-on to your existing frame. Note that Lippert Components Electric Stabilizer Jacks are not designed to lift the trailer or RV. Please consult your owner’s manual before operating.
Lippert Components High Speed Electric Stabilizer Trailer Jack 298707. The jack has an overall width of 70-15/16 inches and a weight capacity of 3,500 pounds. The distance between the center of the two mounting holes is 68-11/16 inches. This system also uses a newer motor type that is twice as fast when compared to the older models on many trailers. The legs can extend up to 30 inches.